Everybody has a story to tell so does Bindu Pariyar.Better known as Malika,Bindy or Hotty Bindy who once was the most mainstream strip artist in Dallas.People have seen her photos and recordings all over web yet we thought she ought to have something to say so we drew nearer her and chose to make her story.At first,she was extremely hesitant saying 'I don't need anything to be distributed as there are numerous posts all over internet.'Later she asked 'shouldn't something be said about each one of those naked and sex recordings everywhere?ok,fine,even in the event that you distribute my ture story,what's going to make difference?People will read it,feel awful about me and after that what?'Her each contention was substantial on her purpose of view.Despite all that she at last consented to share her untold story which she has never done publicly.Then we got some information about every one of those stories and various facebook pages and accounts?'Those all are fake'she said. 

'I have a craving for crying each time I rmemeber my youth' Bindu recalls that her destitution stricken adolescence in Western Nepal. Conceived in rustic town at Hemja Kaski, she delighted in moving since adolescence and participating in each social pgogramme and guardian's day capacity held at school. 'It used to be awesome fun' she recalls amid moving in Lok dohori, kauda and rodhi. " I had been to various parts of yhe nation for social show alongside companions' she shares her energy of moving . 

When she was only one year old, a man came as a hero to her family. He bolstered for her instruction till she finished het twelfth gron Gyanubaba School. In the long run, she came USA with him. little did she realized that the man she trusted so much would do this to her. Mr Tom Sewell, more than 30 yeras old than her was an eager trekker who used to visit Nepal consistently, he was hitched ti Bindu's close relative, later he disciveres her to wed more youthful one, Bindu's cousin sister (Sita Pariyar). 

He was stillof her uncle till 2009 and was a pleasant person who was paying her tution from year one, however no one knew the man had diverse arrangement on brain. At that point things changed when Sita Pariyar left him. She includes 'he saod he needed to execute himself however I comforted him. Tom indicated me naked pictures and recordings of cousin sister and reprimanded her for leaving for more youthful man. I thought it was all valid yet the story was entirely inverse. She was compelled to work in strip club and profited for him. He needed to take me to the USA since he knew youthful and preety young lady can bring more cash. Presently I understood why I didn't listen to my sister then. Most likely I was excessively energized, making it impossible to come to America. Be that as it may, I was at that point succumbing to his ground breaking strategy.' 

'My folks were poor and they thought Tom was a God for helping a poor child like me and lie to my parents'.'How would I be able to trust the man whom I have known entire life?'We believed him and i marked every one of the papers he gave me.'America? Yes, I likewise truly needed to come yet had no clue the value I needed to pay for. Everything changed shape terrible to more awful subsequent to touching base here.' Ghe tells'As let you know he got me here for training, trust in better lifr, help family, was so poor didn't need see my family spoiled in destitution. What's more, fascinating thing I knew the person for a long time. I never thought I would accomplish something to that effect. 
'He guaranteed me to satisfy my fantasy of getting to be medical attendant and got me here K1 visa (fiancee visa) and wedded following 3 month of coming to USA. Me and my folks were so glad and we thought I was going there for study not for being his better half and sex slave.' She adds'I initially touched base in the USA in October 2010 in Montana and was deduction to function as a parental figure yet Tom constrained ne to work in night club saying he had contributed a considerable measure on me to bring here. At that point he conveyed me to Idaho then to greater city Dallas in 2011.' 

Why did not you challenge? She replied 'Afrer 3 month of doing as such I let him know I needed to backtrack to Nepal yet he threatned to discharge my stripped picture and video to my folks which frightened me to death which came about me to proceed what I was doing . In addition, he had every one of my papers and identification'. I had no clue how the framework functioned here and I had no one to fall back upon. Indeed, even I didn't know I could get assistance from police. It was distinctive woried for me. My life was damnation in those days'. 

Is it true that it isn't reasonable that he utilized you for cash and you came here through him? She answered 'I believed him child much. My life was in his grasp from the very beginning. I didn't know he held up every one of those years to bring me here and to complete all these. Subsequent to recovering all the cash again I asked for him to allow me to sit unbothered yet he continued debilitating me.' 
Be that as it may, you had an agreeable life battle? Gaining enormous cash and having great life? 'Not in any way', she shrugs.'I was required to make 1000 dollars a night else he would beat me with belt, make me deink his pee and crap on me. He used to sit home, drink each night while I go to work get my feet hurt, get stripped for individuals'. SHe proceeds " I worked 12 hours a day 5-7 days a week, He used to writr down the amount of cash I made and what number of folks I need sex with (no cash) only for his pleasure. He enjoys that'. I moved for cash. He made me plastered shot sex video than used to extort me. Iwas frightened what he was going to do as such I simply stayed silent and doing. In any case, I was experiencing his misuse and I wound up in healing facility 5 times that I at long last left him. He welcomed youthful school folks and his companions to engage in sexual relations with me, I thought better to have intercourse with other than him al minimum they don't beat me and in the wake of having intercourse they will allow me to sit unbothered. I attempted to slaughter myself . I was kept in psychiatric healing center so 

commonly. Went did directing took prescription. Presently i exited him and attempting to carry on with my existence with a superior person furthermore selected in a school to seek after nursing degree and have a puppy named pumpkin which makes me grin. 

Yet, in those photos and recordings you appear as though you were having some good times and making the most of your work? 'Yes, you can think so yet I needed to fake il all. That was my work. What's more, numerous photos were likewise shot for my workout displaying rivalry. After initial couple of months I was utilized to it and I had choice than doing it.' 

'He was living on me, I used to make 800 to 3000 dollars for each night and he kept every last bit of it expect perhaps 10% which I sent back home to my family. I couldn't bear every one of those physical misuse. At last, Once I was in Dallas I found a safe house and recorded a separation in 2012 yet he asked for again to be with him for 3 more years and he would go and resign. I was not going to be trick any longer. Be that as it may, he debilitated me on the off chance that I abandon him he would post all my bare pictures and recordings on interner which he was fliming. I didn't tail him and now everybody sees what is on the web. 

Glancing back at past, how would you see your life? She says'just a terrible dreams which I might want to overlook' Now Its officially going to be two years I cleared out him and it resemble the best alleviation of my life. I quit moving the day I exited him and now I and concentrate hard to be a medical caretaker, recrntlt joined a school and doing pre-essential course for attendant' What's arrangement now? 'My life is for my family and the happiest minutes are those regardless of the fact that I could help out my poor guardians and family back home'. 
Discussing Tom, she had not been in touch since she cleared out him. 'I and grateful to him for all the help he did in Nepal.' " Will you be back to moving business as your nursing degree doesn't pay much, in certainty you can make your one year nursing compensation in a month here'? She answers 'Tired of it. That is the reason I am working my rear end off to get a degree. I have discovered great man who leaves and deals with me. On the off chance that I didn't have him and no spot to live I may have. It's not awful but rather it's diligent work, needs a considerable measure off push to get stripped for my folks. I better work on my degree first. Khana basba ra family lai sukhi dekhna paye malai jun work ni thick chha' 

'What's more, I have such a great amount to do adjacent to get bare'. 

You most likely do. All the best.



Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.